How to connect
- Launch the iPhone app and press 'Tap to Start'. Follow the instructions to set up your account and pair your device
- Make sure your WATCH LINK is within 10ft of your phone.
If you are pairing a USB, please make sure it is plugged into a power source.
If you are pairing a Pod and you are not seeing it in the list, check your battery.
- Open the Watch Link app on your Apple Watch
- Select an activity type or press start to begin your workout
- Press any button to activate the console, then press the STAGE button to enter Warm Up mode
Note: You can only pair to the console in WARM UP mode.
- The heart symbol will flash in the heart rate display, and the console will show heart rate data
Note: If the console has entered STAGE mode before pairing to the heart rate sensor, press END to end the ride, scroll to YES, then press STAGE to confirm. When the RESULTS screen appears press STAGE, scroll to YES, then press STAGE to restart the console. Repeat pairing steps 1 - 2 above.