Mar 01, 2022
How to connect
- Launch the iPhone app and press 'Tap to Start'. Follow the instructions to set up your account and pair your device
- Make sure your WATCH LINK is within 10ft of your phone.
If you are pairing a USB, please make sure it is plugged into a power source.
If you are pairing a Pod and you are not seeing it in the list, check your battery.
- Open the Watch Link app on your Apple Watch
- Select an activity type or press start to begin your workout
- Find and select your workout on the tablet screen
- On the preview screen select Heart Rate Monitor
- Find Device: (ID #) and hit the Connect button
Having difficulty connecting? Check out our Peloton Troubleshooting Guide.