Feb 11, 2022
How to change the battery
- Open the Pod. To do so, grab a paperclip, dime, or the end of a lighting charging cable. Insert into the slot at the bottom of the Pod and twist to open.
- Gently pry the old battery loose from the case. You can also use a paperclip to help with this.
The battery is CR 2032 which can easily be found at Amazon, Walmart, CVS, etc.
- Locate the positive side of your new CR2032 battery.
- Place the positive side face down against the plastic back. The negative side should be facing up.
- Put the Pod back together.
Line the two parts of Pod casing up. Press down on the bottom of the casing near the logo first first, then press at the top, to snap the pieces back together.
*Note: The Watch Link Pod is not compatible with CR 2025.