* The most common issue we see is caused by pairing ECHO with your Peloton. If you previously paired and are now having issues connecting, please remove all paired devices and restart the bike/tread. When Peloton asks you to pair in the connection process, please select 'Cancel' *
Remove all paired devices and restart Peloton:
On the top right corner of Peloton: Tap Settings > Device Settings > Bluetooth
Remove all device under 'Paired Devices' including 'ECHO: (your phone's name)' if it's listed. To do this, click the gear icon on the right side next to each paired device and select 'Forget'. You can leave your bluetooth headphones if they're paired.
Reboot the Peloton (hold power button > select 'Shut Down' > press and hold the volume UP button and the power button at the same time > release both buttons once the Peloton logo appears)
Tap to start ECHO on your phone so it says 'Waiting to connect'.
Select your workout > Heart Rate Monitor > click CONNECT to 'ECHO: (your phone's name)'
Cancel pairing request on Peloton and phone (important to avoid connectivity issues the next time you connect).
If this does not solve the issue, clear your touchscreen's cache:
Lastly, you can try to clear the Peloton app's cache:
- On the top right corner of Peloton: Tap Settings > Device Settings > Apps
- Select 'Peloton' app > Force Stop (select 'ok' when prompted) > Storage > Clear Cache
- Once cache has been cleared, select the Peloton logo at the bottom of the screen
- Choose profile and repeat steps 4-6 above