Pairing a pod to your watch
1. Download the Watch Link app on your Apple Watch.
2. Open the Watch Link app on your watch.
3. Select Tap to Start > Connect Now > Hold the pod close to your watch until it pairs.
4. Open the Watch Link phone app and toggle on Bluetooth.
- You don't need your phone as long as it's within bluetooth range (30 ft.)
- You do not need to unpair your pod after every workout as long as it's also within bluetooth range. In subsequent workouts, simply open the Watch Link watch app and the app will automatically find and reconnect to your pod.
Start a workout
1. Open the Watch Link app on your watch.
2. Find and tap the workout that best matches what you're doing. To add another workout type, scroll down to the More . button.
3. Work out.
End, pause, or lock your workout
- To end your workout, swipe right, then tap the End button .
- To lock the screen to prevent accidental taps, swipe right, then tap the Lock button . To unlock the screen, turn the Digital Crown.
- Please make sure Bluetooth is also enabled in your NordicTrack settings.
- Heart rate does not show up during the warmup on the NordicTrack.
- Please allow 20-40 seconds into your workout for heart rate to start showing on your tablet.