Pairing a pod to your watch
1. Download the Watch Link app on your Apple Watch.
2. Open the Watch Link app on your watch.
3. Select Tap to Start > Connect Now > Hold the pod close to your watch until it pairs.
- Please open the Watch Link phone app and make sure bluetooth is toggled off (we will be connecting via ANT+ instead)
- You do not need to unpair your pod after every workout. In subsequent workouts, simply open the Watch Link watch app and it will automatically find and reconnect to your pod (keep pod within 30 ft of Peloton).
Start a workout (watch)
1. Open the Watch Link app on your watch.
2. Find and tap the workout that best matches what you're doing. To add another workout type, scroll down to the More . button.
3. You will see your heart rate bpm on your watch + phone.
Start a workout (Peloton)
1. Find and select your workout on the tablet screen.
2. On the preview screen select Heart Rate Monitor.
3. Find Device: (ID #) and hit the Connect button.
4. You will see your heart rate bpm pop up on the tablet screen.
5. Work out.
End, pause, or lock your workout
- To end your workout, swipe right, then tap the End button .
- To lock the screen to prevent accidental taps, swipe right, then tap the Lock button . To unlock the screen, turn the Digital Crown.
Sharing a pod
1. Open the Watch Link Apple Watch app.
2. Scroll down to Settings.
3. Select Forget Pod.
4. The other person will now need to pair the pod to their watch following the above instructions.
- The pod can only be paired to one Apple Watch at a time so it's best for each person to Forget Pod following each workout.