Pairing a pod to your watch
1. Download the Watch Link app on your Apple Watch.
2. Open the Watch Link app on your watch.
3. Select Tap to Start > Connect Now > Hold the pod close to your watch until it pairs.
- You do not need to unpair after every workout. If your pod is within 30 ft. of your workout equipment, simply open the Watch Link app before your next workout and the app will automatically find and reconnect to your pod.
Connecting a pod to workout equipment
1. Select your workout on exercise equipment.
2. Open Heart Rate Monitor Settings and search for 'Device (ID #)'.
3. Press Connect.
- You can find your pod's Device ID# in the watch app's Settings.
Start a workout
1. Open the Watch Link app on your watch.
2. Find and tap the workout that best matches what you're doing. To add another workout type, scroll down to the More button .
3. Work out.
- If you are connecting to iFit (NordicTrack, Pro-Form, Matrix, FreeMotion) you'll also need to download the phone version of the app and toggle on 'Enable Bluetooth'.
End, pause, or lock your workout
- To end your workout, swipe right, then tap the End button .
- To lock the screen to prevent accidental taps, swipe right, then tap the Lock button . To unlock the screen, turn the Digital Crown.
Sharing a pod
1. Open the Watch Link Apple Watch app.
2. Scroll down to Settings.
3. Select Forget Pod.
4. The other person will now need to pair the pod to their watch following the above instructions.
- The pod can only be paired to one Apple Watch at a time so it's best for each person to Forget Pod following each workout.