HOW TO CONNECT:
1. Before you begin, go into your iPad Settings and make sure your Bluetooth is on.
2. Open the Peloton app and select your workout.
3. In the workout preview, select 'START'.
4. Once your workout begins, tap anywhere on the screen and four icons will appear: 1. 'Flip Screen', 2. 'Heart Rate Monitor' 3. 'Cast to' 4. 'Subtitles'
5. Select 2. 'Heart Rate Monitor'. Tap your iPhone name when it appears.
6. Once connected, your heart rate will pop up on your iPad and on the ECHO app for watch and phone.