Jan 31, 2022
Echo needs to be in the foreground of your phone to establish a connection. Once connected, it can run in the background.
How to connect
- Open Echo on your phone (you do not need to do anything on your watch). Tap to start so it says, 'Waiting to connect'
- On your Peloton screen, choose the workout you'd like to do and tap ‘Start’. A new window will pop up before you begin the ride. Select ‘Heart Rate Monitor’
- Connect to ‘ECHO HR (your phone’s name)’. Select 'Cancel' when it asks you to pair (can cause connectivity issues and is not needed to broadcast your heart rate to the screen)
- Once connected, Echo on your phone will change from 'Waiting to connect' to displaying your heart rate bpm in real-time. You will see your heart rate on your phone, watch, and on the Peloton screen
- When you finish your workout, disconnect Echo from your Peloton screen